Recently, WaldronWorks was featured in Brian Rollo’s “Lead With Impact” podcast.
Wendy Waldron is an accomplished EOS Implementer, medical practice executive, project manager, energy aligner, and storyteller. She has long been interested in why we all do what we do, and how we can do it better!
Her work is founded on the belief that human potential is priceless, but that the time and effort we put into our workplaces carry a cost burden.
* How organizations miss out on human potential
* Seeing yourself as the creator of your choices
* Learning to do things without permission
* The danger of structure overwhelming the mission
* The danger of mission without structure
* Why Wendy always worked at the largest organizations she could find
* Working with the healthcare industry
* What is EOS?
* Why everyone needs a coach
* How Barbara Cullen-Chapman gave Wendy trust and confidence
* The power of realizing “It’s Not About You”
Organizational Checkup: https://organizationalcheckup.com
Get A Grip: https://amzn.to/35cRQdp
You can connect with Brian at www.brianrollo.com